"The Cut Rose Still Grows"- A reminder that no matter how life cuts you down, there is still room and opportunity to grow, and grow together. We got this, y'all.
20% of proceeeds from this shirt will go towards mutual aid, community care, and protestor relief. This includes donations and reparations to various BIPOC individuals, support for mutual aid efforts ( like Real Rent Duwamish, Antifa Equity Outreach, etc) and support for protestors who need financial relief after the trauma they have suffered.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all body types and genders.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping